[vlc] Blu-Rays?

Annika Nilsson moses_nilsson at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 13:46:52 CEST 2010

Hello!

My name is Annika and I'm a happy VLC-user in Sweden.

I'm wondering if you could please let me know if VLC handles Blu-Ray as well DVD's?

It appears my VLC is the only program I can use to play all region DVD's (the default DVD program will only allow me to switch regions 5 times, then it "locks" itself onto the last region played...VLC just works!) - please let me know if VLC handles Blu-Ray or if you are developing software that will handle Blu-Ray too!:-)

Warmest regards from Annika in Sweden:-)