[vlc] MKV dual-language defaults

gonzague gonzagueddr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 09:47:25 CEST 2010

Hi, i'm not sure i really understood your question, but looking the vlc
help, i found many option about this, like "--audio-language",
"--audio-track", ...
Maybe you can first do a "vlc --help --advanced", and then when you have
your correct option, put it in your vlcrc file, that is in your user's
dir/.vlc ( user\Application Data\vlc on win ), this option will be
effective on each vlc's run.

Regards