[vlc] Donation

Dan Whitehouse dan.whitehouse at craftedmedia.com
Wed Jun 23 13:11:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

I stumbled across your page here.

http://www.videolan.org/videolan/partners.html

We were considering making a donation for a mention. Can you give me a
breakdown of your costs please?

Thanks,

Dan Whitehouse
Senior Search Marketer

  <http://www.craftedmedia.com/>

tel: 01473 213222
Ipswich   1A, The Old Unicorn, Orwell Place, Ipswich, IP4 1BB
London   The Wenlock, 50-52 Wharf Road, London, N1 7EU

This email, and any attachment, is intended for the named recipient only
as it may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and destroy
this email. You must not copy, distribute or take action in reliance
upon it. This e-mail is not a contract and should not be deemed to be a
contract or part of a contract.

Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard emails, Crafted Media cannot
guarantee that attachments are virus free or compatible with your
systems and does not accept liability in respect of viruses or computer
problems experienced.

Crafted Media is a registered in England and Wales. Registered Number:
6662635. Registered Office: 3, The Old Unicorn, Orwell Place, Ipswich,
IP4 1BB