[vlc] JB (chez) - Deployment on XP - VLC Player V 1.1.0

Justin Scott Justin.Scott at callison.com
Fri Jun 25 20:27:03 CEST 2010

Hi there j-b,

As per your instructions: Mail me and I'll send you the right file.

Presumably the file you're sending is a NSI file to be used with the NSIS compiler (Compile NSI scripts option)?

I really appreciate your help with this. I realize you guys don't have to so: merci beaucoup.

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please delete it, notify me immediately, and do not copy or send this message to anyone else.