[vlc] GUI

Sven Alder salder at virotec.com
Mon Jun 28 03:05:29 CEST 2010

Hello guys

Could you make your player GUI similar to KMPlayer? KMPlayer can be reduced
to just a thin console at the bottom. This is necessary when you don't have
a big screen and you don't want to have an unnecessary bigger window on your
screen. I look forward to your response as soon as possible.

Regards,

Sven Alder
Sales Manager
Virotec Global Solutions Pty Ltd
 <blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.virotec.com/> www.virotec.com
 <blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:salder at virotec.com> salder at virotec.com

Mobile: +61 (0) 430 163 405

Phone: +61 7 5573 3353
Fax:     +61 7 5573 3346

"TOWARDS A CLEANER ENVIRONMENT"

The information contained in this email transmission is privileged and
confidential, and is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  If the
reader of this message is not the recipient(s) named above or an authorized
agent or employee of such recipient(s) responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this
email in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this transmission (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately
by email reply and delete this message from your computer and or network.
All pricing and proposals are subject to Virotec's Terms and Conditions and
disclaimers.

P Please consider our environment before printing this email