[vlc] Support Help

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:19:20 CET 2010

Scott,

> I have a question I want to download your product can you help and tell me what version to need... I have Snow Leopard 64 bit and Handbrake 0.9.4? the product I am looking at is your  VLC Media player for Mac OSX

VLC media player for Mac OS X is available for download at videolan.org. The latest Mac OS X version provided on that website is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. However, we only provide 32bit versions of VLC right now for stability reasons. These work flawlessly on Snow Leopard though, even when using 64bit-capable Intel hardware which most of VLC's Mac devs actually do.

Best regards,

Felix

--
VideoLAN