[vlc] vlc Digest, Vol 34, Issue 3

sl contrib sl.contrib at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:38:54 CET 2010

Hi Bill,

thanks for the suggestion!

I guess what I'd want is a marquee string like "%Y/%m/%d %H:%M:%S",
but referring to the actual timestamp of the file, minus the time
remaining (which is available $L), i.e.

         display the date/time corresponding to ( (timestamp of the
file) - time remaining )

I guess this isn't available in the marquee - how difficult would it
be to put it into the code, and would somebody be willing to help :-)
?

Thanks,
Bjoern