[vlc] VLC locks the 'm' button under windows

Gregory Norris gregstransferaccount at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 19:07:56 CET 2010

Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:

  On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 11:53:35PM -0400, Gregory Norris wrote :

    First off this is the first time I've tried actually sending something
with this system so I'm hoping I'm doing it right.

The subject pretty much explains my issue/question.  Ever since (I
think) VLC 0.9 under Windows.  I've searched to see if I might have set
something wrong but to no avail.  I'm also running the Linux (Ubuntu
9.1) version of VLC and haven't noticed this issue.

What is the 'm' button?

The m key on an English keyboard (the one you press to type m).
Keyboard is a generic US keyboard (Generic 105-Key (Intl) PC according
to Ubuntu).

Sorry it took a while to respond to this:  hotmail's been acting up (doesn't seem to like ThunderBird or something).