[vlc] VLC Player v1.0.5

ECruz68007 at aol.com ECruz68007 at aol.com
Thu May 6 01:56:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm from the U.S. and I need help if you could.

I downloaded the VLC Player v1.0.5 ( if this is the right one )
to try out and see if I could import the MP4 and hopefully
converts it into a DVD format.

While installing the VLC Player v1.0.5, I selected "ENGLISH"
for my language here in the U.S.   However, once after I installed
your VLC Player v1.0.5 onto my laptop which has Windows XP Pro,
all the sudden your VLC Player is in foriegn language, like Airabs.
I selected "ENGLISH" for language during installation.  But it didn't
open in ENGLISH.  Has I installed the wrong software tool???

I'm hoping to find a software tool that would allow me to
converts MP4 or MPEG4, or both, to DVD format.

My professional video camera, JVC'S GY-HM100U Pro HD
camcorder.  And it's video format is MP4.

Can you help me on tool that I need here in America??

Thank you,
Eugene Cruz
CRUZ'N VIDEO PRODUCTION, LLC
www.cruznvideo.com