[vlc] User Feedback Please Respond

Charles Abrahams abe_charles at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 02:00:19 CEST 2010

No matter how much I plead or post here on the forum or email VLC I never get feedback. I wish the UI for VLC Player were better. It's cool and all now but it needs some improvement. Maybe if it were a bit sleeker and shinier it would appeal to me more. I only use it cause it plays everything and is not a resource hog but it needs a better look. Are there major updates coming up, soon or otherwise? Please assist me out there please. Take my suggestion and let me know what you think of it. Please reply!