[vlc] User Feedback Please Respond

Jeff Snyder working_class_peon at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 08:03:33 CEST 2010

Charles,

Please refer to the VideoLan VLC forum. You have received several responses there regarding this very same inquiry, including mine.

Thanks!

Jeff Snyder

27" 2.8 GHz Quad Core i7 iMac with 8 GB of RAM and a 2 TB Hitachi Hard Drive

Zippin' along, baby, zippin' along! Catch us if you can! -- Dave Clark Five 1965