[vlc] Cant play CD's and DVD's

Allan Javier Aguilar Castillo elleuthe at gmail.com
Wed May 12 01:06:30 CEST 2010

2010/5/11 marcelo piwnica <mpiwnica at yahoo.com>

>  Dear Allan Javier Aguilar Castillo:
> I dont know who you are or who you represent but I think that you dont
> qualify to work or represent any support service of any company in this
> world if the only answer you give to users is ''not to troll'' instead of
> trying to help them with their problem.
> For your information and due to the problem I expounded in my mail I
> installed and uninstalled VLC ''media player" three times up to nowadays and
> still the ''media player'' cant play CD's or DVD's because of the same
> problem.So I want to know how many times more should I install and uninstall
> it?.
> I have other three media players (Windows,Nero Show and KMD) which are
> working perfectly in my computer.So I dont understand what is happenning wit
> VLC.
> I hope you will descend from your cloud and if you are really representing
> Videolan ,you will try to help me.Thank you in advance.

   Dear Marcelo Piwnica. This is not a technical support service. This is a
mailing list for users. And there are rules for use it. You never said what
your problem really is, which version of VLC you use, nor wich operating
system you have installed VLC in. You can not expect less after your use of
preyorative words. _We are *not* the progammers of VLC_, we are users, and
we do not represent Videolan. We can help you if ask for help propperly.
Before you use this service (or any), please have a look on these:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

   Thank you.

--
Allan Javier Aguilar Castillo