[vlc] Audio output

David Heath Penguin-Guru at heathgroup.net
Mon May 17 22:39:25 CEST 2010

Hello, I have been trying for some time to set my audio output device but I
have had no luck. I have tried both DirectX and Wave, as suggested online,
but neither has given me alternate options. DirectX does, it's a device
dropdown menu, but it is grayed out and cannot be dropped down. I have found
little information on this, and none that is useful, but I have looked as
best I can. Please let me know what I should do, I need to have this
feature.

I'm using Win7 x64 and I have 3 Nvidia GTX 480s so DirectX should not be an
issue.

Email: Penguin-Guru at heathgroup.net

Skype: Penguin-Guru