[vlc] Bug in Ver 1.0.5 - update

Impendo Company impendo at shaw.ca
Fri May 21 03:16:47 CEST 2010

Further to my previous email I wanted to state that I was using the .xspf format
for playlist generation

I did compare playlists from ver 09.9 and 1.05 and I noticed the the earlier playlist
used %3A%5C instead of :/ when referencing the locations of the files to be played in the playlist

Obviously there was a change in the programming in ver 1.0.5

Could there be a subroutine added to the next release of VLC to check for this or can a utility
be made available to convert older playlists to the new format?

Thanks