[vlc] VLC FEEDBACK

MAC SUPPORT NET - MAC SUPPORT DEPARTMENT mac at macsupport.gr
Sun Nov 7 18:57:40 CET 2010

Greetings,

    First of all, i want to congratulate you for VLC. I use it for years and
it is amazing!

    I have two points to make on VLC for iPhone:

    1) The maximum output sound level sould be higher because it is not at
least even with the maximum output sound level of the iPod function. Some
movies are ripped in medium or low level sound output and it is hard to hear
the sound in VLC while in a mild noisy environment, as a bus or car on the
move.

    2) I have noticed that the power consumption of VLC is higher than that
of the iPod function.

    Best regards,

    Orion Dimitrakopoulos

--