[vlc] libvlc

Gizmo Mogwaï gizmo2679 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:46:23 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm writing to you cause I'd like to know some little thing about including
libvlc in my Qt projet. I would like to ask you to not talk about my projet
please. It's just between me & you for this moment.
I use Qt Creator and I'd like to know the following things :

=> how to do for including libvlc into my Qt projet ? Which are the steps
one by one please ? Cause Qt lib uses direct draw for the sound but it only
supports avi, mp3 and mpg formats.

=> the effect I want to introduce is equalization of one bandwitch given :
the name of the effect is called ParamEq (center, bandwitch, gain) : the
center frequency does go under 80Hz and upper 16000 Hz : which min/max
center frequency libvlc uses and does libvlc have equalization (backend
capabilities) in available sound effects ?

Thanks for the answer.
Regards,
Gizmo.