[vlc] Can vlc break your computer? NO!

Michael Bender Michael.Bender at oracle.com
Thu Nov 18 05:13:45 CET 2010

I have been reading up on Microsoft Windows logo requirements and came
across
this section of the website that might be interesting in this type of
situation
where a vendor claims that a piece of software can harm a computer's
audio
system:

	Audio Fidelity Testing

	http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/winlogo/audiofidelity.mspx