[vlc] english file

jeffrey buchanan blackdraggd at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 23:49:28 CET 2010

where can i get a english for so i can watch a movie that is a different
language other than enlish.  for example, some of the anime shows i have is in
japanese with english subs with no alternate language.  where can i get the file
to change it to english???

 realize what you desire.  take your dreams and make them real.  witness as i
unleash the demon within me to the world that has abandoned me.  for what i
desire is lost.  my dreams are now forever dead.  my road that i walk on ends.
i take the demon, and give him what i have lost.  i shall embrace him from
within and turn two into one.  then the world shall witness what they have
shunned and be comdemned to never touch again.