[vlc] Question

Gene Richman gene at monadtrainersaide.com
Fri Oct 1 00:05:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a question regarding the VLC program.

We are a distributor of video based training programs. Our clients can
preview the programs online from our website or have a DVD sent to them.
Because producers are now opting to create the files in FLV, while formerly
creating them as WMV files, many of our clients need to use both formats.
However, they are slovenly in keeping their ability to do so current;
creating problems when they preview online.

I have received the VLC program, Version 4.2.1, from a producer friend who
wasn't sure if that version is the newest one available. I would like you to
confirm whether or not it is. If not, then I would like to download the
newest one from your website; as I intend to send them the link to customers
for their use.

In adddition, if I would like to send in a contribution. Are you able to
accept a corporate check, or prefer a online credit card donation?

I would appreciate hearing from you ASAP.

Thanks; and cordially,

Eugene Richman
Vice President
Monad Trainer's Aide, Inc.