[vlc] Updates

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Fri Sep 3 20:36:52 CEST 2010

В письме от Fri, 03 Sep 2010 12:37:17 +0400, Ian Preddy
<ianpreddy at talktalk.net> сообщал:

> I occasionally get an update message and duly download the relevant file.
> However, I'm not sure that I'm downloading it to the correct directory
> and
> whether any post-download action is required. Please advise.

In theory - any directory is okay, if VLC has grants to write into it.
In theory, VLC would run installer after download complete, you only would
need to close VLC and follow installer's instruction.

In practice sometimes VLC fails at both actions.

So choose any folder and just keep your eye on it.
Maybe you'd have to run installer yourself, if VLC fails at it.

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/