[vlc] [VLC]not works when read avi file from my fpt

Steve YoungJPARK at xcoms.co.kr
Thu Sep 16 15:09:04 CEST 2010

Dear,

Now, I'm developing my own FTP server and trying test with VLC but not
works.

Following messages are logged from my ftp:

VLC -> FTP>USER steve

FTP -> VLC>331 user steve OK, need password

VLC -> FTP>PASS 12345

FTP -> VLC>230 User logged in, processed

VLC -> FTP>EPSV ALL

FTP -> VLC>229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||11000|)

VLC -> FTP>TYPE I

FTP -> VLC>200 Type set to I

VLC -> FTP> SIZE a.avi

FTP -> VLC>213 523226886

VLC -> FTP>EPSV

FTP -> VLC>229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||11001|)

VLC -> FTP>TYPE I

FTP -> VLC>200 Type set to I

No more command comes from VLC.

And VLC shows error windows as "Can not open"(sorry, this is Korean version)

When I test with Cerberus FTP server, comes command RETR after TYPE I and
works well.

Please let me know which case make this problem if somebody know.

Thanks a lot,