[vlc] VLC transport stream problem...

VoltPlus Srdjan voltplus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:15:37 CEST 2010

Dear VLC team,

The VoltPlus company develops hardware platform for encoding and decoding SD
video using H.264 codec platform and AAC audio coding. Our video encoder can
generate trasport stream fully compatible with MPEG ts standards. Trasport
stream also can be decoded using our decoder or any other receiver that is
compatible with H.264 stream. Beside that, every other software ts player we
found on net can decode and play material except VLC. Video is always ok but
we can't get audio stream from ts. VLC can play that AAC audio separated "by
hand" but cannot play it from ts.
What is wrong with VLC? We send to you an attachment with short exaple as
file for testing. Looking foward to hear something from VLC dev team,

Best regards,
Srdjan Djonic
Gornji Ribnik
Trstenik