[vlc] Two suggested added features for more convenience

[omit this]ntholman@juno.com ntholman at juno.com
Sun Apr 17 15:20:43 CEST 2011

Sunday, April 17th 2011

Subject: Two suggestions for added features

Thank you for VLS!! It is overall, I think, the best video viewer out there that I have used.

I have two suggestions for features to add to VLS to make it even more convenient to use:

1. add a shortcut/command key (such as CTRL-S or just S) to take a snapshot, rather than have to go inside a drop-down menu to use it.

2. add frame-by-frame advancement capability.

Thanks,

Ted in Minnesota