[vlc] Requires support on Opening VLC through JAVA

gonzague gonzagueddr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:57:25 CEST 2011

Hi, i never used java, but have started vlc in many way ( python, php
...) with command like yours ( system("vlc") for example ), and never
had any trouble like this ...
I think dependencies if any are not required ( like dbus ) ...
Maybe you can send us the command you're using to kill your processes (
as i remenber even if you don't have a sound server or no sound card vlc
will run ) ...

Regards