[vlc] small problem with VLC player

Diane Trefethen tref at wakerobinranch.com
Wed Dec 28 22:21:42 CET 2011

Boy - "small" doesn't come close.  Even though I'm an agnostic, I can't imagine
getting my panties in a twist over something like this.  Let VLC acknowledge the
holiday season with a piece of clothing from a figure with Christian,
Hagiographical, Dutch, Byzantine, Greek and who knows what other roots.

Since you've clearly too much time on your hands, take your bandwidth and
address world hunger, current wars, child labor, slave trafficking, African
genocide, SOMETHING worthwhile.

Diane T
USA