[vlc] small problem with VLC player

kenneth krabat krabat at menneske.dk
Thu Dec 29 02:52:20 CET 2011

I agree.

With such spreadage as VLC much good awareness can be accomplished.

kenneth k
Denmark

Den 28/12/2011 kl. 22.21 skrev Diane Trefethen:

> Boy - "small" doesn't come close.  Even though I'm an agnostic, I can't imagine getting my panties in a twist over something like this.  Let VLC acknowledge the holiday season with a piece of clothing from a figure with Christian, Hagiographical, Dutch, Byzantine, Greek and who knows what other roots.
>
> Since you've clearly too much time on your hands, take your bandwidth and address world hunger, current wars, child labor, slave trafficking, African genocide, SOMETHING worthwhile.
>
> Diane T
> USA
>
> On 12/27/2011 8:58 PM, hakavon wrote:
>> Hello.
>> I really like VLC Media Player. It's very useful to me.
>> One question-
>> I've noticed that recently the orange cone in the center of the screen has been
>> covered with a red and white hat. Likely this is related to the observance of
>> Christmas.
>> Is there a way to turn this off? Not all people observe Christmas, and it would
>> be preferred to not have this red and white hat displayed.
>> I'm sure it will eventually disappear, but is there a way to set the player to
>> not display the hat at all?
>> Thank you!
>> "hakavon"

MINE NYESTE BØGER
nov. 2011 Den stort set samlede Manden i den Hvide Kittel
maj 2011 Tidens Kælven 1

FIND eBØGERNE HÉR:
Krabats eBUTIK    facebooksalg   Storybag.dk

    iTunes Store

FIND MIG HÉR
cell: +45 2049 4468

youTube  |  mail  |  facebook  |  blog  |  LinkedIn  |  iTunes Podcast

(links can only be viewed in rich text format)

&  use  DROPBOX