[vlc] vlc player fault

Thomas rose670 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 18:15:41 CET 2011

Hi,

I would like to report what I think is a fault with VLC  player. When playing MP4 videos from Flip Video 3rd Generation,  it is okay for a fifth of the way through but then it freezes the computer which is a Windows 7 64bit. It will not play at a rate which is watchable. I was very surprised by this because VLC is a marvellous program to use, it supports all extensions. I can play the video with Windows Media Player, and Cyberlink, so it looks as though it is a fault with VLC.
I could be wrong and,  it might be that VLC is not compatible with 64bit Windows 7.

Thank you.

Tom