[vlc] Request for Streaming Help

DavidTrans at aol.com DavidTrans at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 15:06:01 CET 2011

Hello,
I hope I'm at the right place. I am looking for your tech support.
My problem is this:
I received a video via email -- file name IMG 0680.MOV -- from my son  in
Thailand, a 12 sec. long video that came clear enough and I was able to use
controls to slow down the streaming which was too fast.
But the video came upside down and I can't find any vlc control to revolve
the images to right side up.
Can you please give me steps to revolve the video images. Or could it be
that there's a problem
in the original video that can't be fixed?
Thanks
Thanks very much.