[vlc] Fwd: Delphi Prism XE VLC Player implementieren

A+M Lüthi maljbb at sunrise.ch
Mon Jan 3 00:57:05 CET 2011

Dear all

I' verry happy about VLC-Player.

I try to implement a DVD-Player in a program , programed by DelphiPrismXE.
Please have also a look the lower email. there I wrotte down how I
integrated the VLC.
In the C#  + Prism Forums they could not help me. only that I should try
to implement it by source code....it's not so easy for me...

Now the Error list I get in PrismXE:

Do you have an idea whats wrong in VLC for implementation?
Is there a list with orders , I can communicat with VLC in C# or
DelphiPrismXE?

Thanks a lot for help.
Regards
Andreas Lüthi