[vlc] Fwd: Delphi Prism XE VLC Player implementieren

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Tue Jan 4 03:45:04 CET 2011

В письме от Mon, 03 Jan 2011 02:57:05 +0300, A+M Lüthi <maljbb at sunrise.ch>
сообщал:

> DelphiPrismXE.

Personally, i'd try to make intermediate layer in plain Delphi/Win32
Then make bridge between Prism and your plain Delphi broker

This way you'd be able to debug both parts

I wonder if .Net compiles Prism code into x86 or x64 ? If latter, then
that may complicate things.

> ( Here you will find a how to do video for C#
> file:///C:/Users/testpc/Desktop/VLC%20in%20C%23.htm )

If You really do post such links, you probable know next nothign about
networks.
Sorry for harsh words, but posting links like that i could expect from
20-years recepion girl, not from programmer like you are :-/

About screen shots, please find english-language version of runtime consts.
Errors in German can only read people from German.

I don't know about Prism, but plain Delphi allowed runtime substitution
easily.

Also plain Delphi allows it error boxed to be copied as text by simple
Ctrl+C
I don't know about Prism however.

As one more idea. maybe you'd try interface to netscape pugin (npvlc.dll)
instead or MSIE plugin (axvlc.dll)?
Does .Net have ways to call native non-managed code ?

Though netscape-plugin is mainteined worse than MSIE one, that could be
another way. If you have one way locked, maybe another one would pay?

Maybe best way would be to make wrapper around libvlc.dll or
libvlcCore.dll in Delphi and inteerface to that wrapper in Prysm
application.
If libvlc.dll has public API and was designed for that, of course.
--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/