[vlc] VLC Feedback / Problem

Ramon Reyes reyes.ramon.85 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:53:29 CET 2011

Hello!

     I use VLC player regularly and often tell my friends and associates to download it as well. Today however, I ran into a big problem with it. I was watching some videos and tried the "command +" key command to speed up the video, and whenever I would get to about 3-5x speed, I got a loud beep of feedback. It was so loud it blew my iMac speakers. I tried again on headphones, watching some other videos at faster speeds and as soon as I clicked up to 3-5x speed, i got the feedback again. I just thought I'd let you guys know.

Best,
Ramon Reyes
(646)450-6732
RamonReyesMusic at gmail.com