[vlc] VLC - gcc Version 4.4.4. BUG !!

John Tanner jt68au at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 19:43:14 CET 2011

Here is a screen shot (Windows 7) I have just downloaded your latest update today for Windows PC os. I have noticed in prior releases and updates when I change the speed of the m4v mpg4 mpeg4 whatever. ie: I change the speed using the slide speed control which is a default option showing on the minimal interface, large, any screen or ratio etc. Now when I use this speed the new actual speed slower or/faster does not update or suprimpose on to the bottom of the on screen slide control (see attached pic) so even thpough in the attached picture, I have slowed the pic to 0.67 the on screen slide reading still reads -  1x  - !!! This is the case no mattered the zone, ration etc. Can you please advise if this will be addressed or recitifies.

Kind regards,

John Tanner
(Australian currently in Vietnam)
Great program by the way     !!!!