[vlc] Suggestion for next update

Dominick T. Montie dominick.montie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 03:43:13 CEST 2011

This is a great player because it rotates video on the fly.  One
suggestion to make it better would be to put a video rotation button (or
maybe two buttons, one to rotate 90 degrees clockwise and the other for
90 degrees counter-clockwise) on the bottom with the other buttons,
eliminating the need to open the Adjustments and Effects box to do
this.  I take video with a Flip video camera, and sometimes within the
same video I'll switch from landscape to portrait and it would be great
to be able to rotate the video without opening the other window (which
also covers up part of the video when it's open).  If you do this, it
might make sense to also put buttons to flip the video horizontally and
vertically, as well buttons for any other commonly-used adjustments and
effects.

Thanks,

Dominick