[vlc] Zone Free play

Malcolm Waterman malcolmdw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 23:58:01 CEST 2011

What codecs have you installed? You will probably need to install the Ubuntu
Restricted Extras codec pack. More information about playing restricted
discs: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats/PlayingDVDs.
For not encrypted discs you will need gstreamer extra plugins.

Please remember that there is a certain legal issues surrounding some codecs
in some countries.
Alternatively, you can try Cyberlink PowerDVD Linux from
http://shop.canonical.com.