[vlc] Custom fast-forwarding on OS X?

ahmad kakar kakarmahmad at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 06:53:50 CEST 2011

Hello,

I would like to fast forward my videos the same way that I can on a windows
machine with my mac. The windows machine has an option to scroll up and down
to the desired rate you would like to play (Ie 1.03X, 1.34X, etc...).
However the mac side, the only options are the 1.00X 1.50X 2.00X etc... Does
anyone know how I can change the levels of the fast forwarding to get to the
desired level I want.

See attached image...

http://www.postimage.org/][img]http://s3.postimage.org/fyovbu511/Screen_Shot_2011_07_30_at_7_32_36_PM.png[/img

That is the same tool I would like (or something similar in mac)

Thanks!