[vlc] MP4 videos not full frame

Jon O'Connor jws1591 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 23:46:03 CEST 2011

Hello,

I joined the group to get some help with a problem I'm having with my digital camera. When I use the camera to make MP4 videos, VLC will not display the complete frame on playback. I only get the upper left quadrant of the picture. I've tried all the VLC settings I can think of to correct this problem with no success. I've asked this question before on the group but I never got any replies. I would appreciate some suggestions on how to get VLC to display all of the MP4 picture frame.

Thanks