[vlc] technical help to open vlc

shambhu nath haldar sn.bharti.haldar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 15:28:17 CEST 2011

fromshambhu nath haldar sn.bharti.haldar at gmail.com
tovlc at videolan.org

dateMon, Jul 4, 2011 at 5:30 PM
subjectVLC Medea Player
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Jul 4

Dear Sir,

I am using VLC Medea player since  long time.
Ihave downloaded following Version time to time and installed in my desk top.

VLC 1.1.4
VLC 1.1.5
VLC 1.1.10

After installing newer version , Vlc showing  Lot of decoding problem Like :-

VLC Media player  colum Gray.(Not working)
VLC suitable decoder module  required.
VLC not reading window files/ Unable to open play list etc.

Request technical support to fix above problem please.

Varanasi.....Mobile-9984488001.......................Yours faithfully

04.07.11...............................................sn.bharti.haldar at gmail.com

 Reply Forward

Your message has been sent.
 Reply |shambhu nath haldar to vlc
show details 6:55 PM (2 minutes ago)

fromshambhu nath haldar sn.bharti.haldar at gmail.com
tovlc at videolan.org

dateSun, Sep 4, 2011 at 6:55 PM
subjectFwd: VLC Medea Player
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 6:55 PM (2 minutes ago)

REMINDER ...1

After witing a month I am forwarding my requested to you again for providing
technical on line support or wrigh to me what I do?

My Vlac player was playing very good But after installing your New
version Old/New
not playing paroperly as mentioned underneath Email please.

Waiting your reply if possible.

Phone......0542-2363017...Mobile-9984488001..........Yours faithfully-HALDAR