[vlc] Filipino/Tagalog Translation

Rainier Maquilan smile1ceaday at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 11:46:52 CEST 2011

I've been using your program since the time I can remember.
(Hate Microsoft's media player) An avid fan and been recommending your
program to all of my friends and family.
In the recent 1.1.11 version of your VLC media player there seems to be no
Filipino or Tagalog translation. I would like to help. I'm no good
programmer and I wish I could donate money but I don't have much either. So
I am only donating my time.
Thank you guys for the much effort you put into the program. It is great!
Regards to all,
Rainier Maquilan