[vlc] Get a New Job Today

Rémi Duraffort ivoire at videolan.org
Tue Apr 10 13:09:51 CEST 2012

Hello,

> What the hell is this...  The vlc mailing list is not for
> advertising of any sort and this message makes no sense to me or
> anyone else reading this list.  Please refrain from sending this
> sort of stuff to the VLC mailing list.

I think you must read the mail carfully as their ie two possibilities:
 * this is a scam/spam
OR
 * videolan people like to:
    * offer a lot of money for mostly nothing (we can also offer
chocolate) ?
    * write from some strange servers ?
    * with multiple "From" address in the mail ?
    * for some stupid companie ?
    * write with one email adress and ask to answer to a completelly
different one (not even the same name) ?
    * I can find some more if you want :)

So to conclude :
 * this is SCAM/SPAM
 * those mails where *not* sent by videolan people
 * spammer are lazy stupid persons that try to fake real email adress
(in this case the one of most videolan developpers).

Im sure you're smater than this stupid people

My 2 cents

--
Rémi Duraffort | ivoire
http://ivoire.dinauz.org/blog/