[vlc] error - Failed to create HTTPd file

Wei JIANG jiangw at inchinese.com.cn
Mon Aug 6 07:30:34 CEST 2012

Hello,

I just wonder if this issue has been solved or someone is looking into
it.  I get this error message in the debug window when I clicked Add
Interface>Web. BTW, I use Windows Vista 32 bit + VLC media place 2.03
Twoflower and I am trying streaming a clip.

[00a57030] [http] lua interface: Lua HTTP interface
[00a57030] [http] lua interface error: Error loading script C:\Program
Files\Vid
eoLAN\VLC\lua\intf\http.luac:
...xtras/package/win32/../../../share/lua/intf/htt
p.lua:210: Failed to create HTTPd file.

TIA!
Kindest
Wei