[vlc] promotional materials for Software Freedom Day 2012?

Armadillo develop at armadilloweb.com
Wed Aug 8 16:30:57 CEST 2012

The description reads very well, if only VLC could perform that well.

I have posted a problem in this group about VLC requiring a special
codec to play the common .midi files on my PC.

I am not happy with this newer version of VLC and cannot support using it.

Michael G

--

Armadillo Web Design <http://www.armadilloweb.com/>

www.ArmadilloWeb.com