[vlc] videolan question

Kyle Fluegge kylefluegge at live.com
Mon Feb 13 01:39:19 CET 2012

To Videolan community,

Last summer, I downloaded some .flv files to my computer. I was able to view
them with the VLC player, no problem. However, after several months, I am no
longer able to play some of the .flv files. Some continue to play without
any problem. Others don't. When they don't play, all the VLC player does is
just act like it's going to play it as the timer begins and runs and
everything appears to work, but it doesn't. No audio or video starts. I'm
hoping you can help me figure out what the problem is. Unfortunately, I am
not able to download the .flv files again, so I'm hoping this can be
remedied fairly easily.

Sincerely,

KF