[vlc] cvlc keyboard shortcuts

Gregory Norris gregrnorris at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:10:45 CET 2012

On 2/27/2012 5:52 AM, e-letter wrote:
> Readers,
>
> Would someone please tell me where to find a list of keyboard
> shortcuts for (c)vlc, eg which key to pause/play streaming audio.

Tools -> Preferences -> Hotkeys
This is to set them but you can also just look at whats set.\
Short list:
Space:  Play/Pause
S:  Stop
Ctrl + Up/Down:  Volume (may or may not affect main computer volume)
Shift + Left/Right:  Short skip (A few seconds)
Ctrl + Left/Right:  Long Skip (About a Minute)
For skipping there's an option somewhere to change duration (don't
remember where, set it a long time back on one of my machines).