[vlc] promotional materials for Software Freedom Day 2012?

Ivan Shmakov oneingray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:59:16 CEST 2012

 >> Is there any statistics on that, BTW?

 > http://www.videolan.org/vlc/stats/downloads.html

	Unfortunately, this statistics alone gives no idea about how the
	VLC popularity compares to those of other players.  Debian
	Popularity Contest is the only source I know that provides a
	kind of estimate of the relative popularity of different
	software, including audio and video players.

 >> It can be flyers or posters (PDF), or it could be any videos —
 >> showing the history, highlighting the recent news, or explaining the
 >> goals of the project, or the motivation of the developers, or pretty
 >> much anything else related to the project, that can be interesting
 >> to the audience.

 > We have flyers and posters.

	The only mention of them I've found so far is on a Wiki page
	[1].  Where I could download these (in an “editable form”) from?

[1] http://wiki.videolan.org/GCodeIn_Ideas#VideoLAN_flyer.2Fposter

 > Interesting videos, no.

	ACK.

--