[vlc] Fwd: Re: MP4 Video Problem

kwhelan at kc.rr.com kwhelan at kc.rr.com
Tue May 29 04:43:51 CEST 2012

JD... Thanks for the feedback! I was able to load VLC on my wife's computer which has the same operating system as mine. However, whereas my computer is a 2003, hers is a 2008. The VLC player works fine on my wife's computer in playing MP4 video. So, bottom line... my computer is too long in the tooth to run the VLC player successfully. My computer is approaching being 10 years old, and it is showing its age. I guess it's too old to handle MP4 with VLC. Your help is appreciated. Regards... Kevin