[vlc] time balloon too low in full screen mode

hivolbill at gmail.com hivolbill at gmail.com
Tue May 29 18:24:46 CEST 2012

I am using the most recent version of VLC on a PC with Windows 7 Professional.

After updating VLC, I started getting a problem in full-screen
mode.   When I put my mouse pointer over the time slider, the balloon
appears that indicates the time along the time slider where I've put
the pointer.    But instead of displaying above the line, the balloon
is too low and obscures the line, and blocks my mouse pointer from
clicking anywhere where the balloon is.

Is this a bug or is there a setting that I can play with?

Bill Davis