[vlc] Is possible to run VoD over UDP with VLC?

Naffati Taoufik naffati.taoufik at orange.fr
Sat Jan 19 10:57:34 CET 2013

don't send me any questions any more. I'm not resposible

> Message du 18/01/13 21:07
> De : "Luis Conde"
> A : "Mailing list for VLC media player users"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [vlc] Is possible to run VoD over UDP with VLC?

Dear Andres

Yes it is possible, but normaly but in this case no apperar the necessary control Play Forward and Rewind for VoD.

Is for this causes that you need to use RTSP/UDP.

If you speak in spanish please the another question y answer will be in this language and I can to explain in more detail.

Un cordial saludo

MSc Ing. Luis E Conde del Oso.
> Jefe de Departamento Estructura de la Red
> Dirección de Planes Estratégicos.
> Dirección Central de Desarrollo y Tecnología. ETECSA.

Telef. +53 2666825  Móvil +53 52884472.