[vlc] Video streaming to 100 users inside lan

Luis Conde luis.conde at etecsa.cu
Tue Mar 5 18:55:49 CET 2013

Ricardo

To how many simultaneous users not one would give the service, but if you
are at 100 and each one to 1 Mbps would occupy 100 Mbps of your LAN, but
generally the limitation this in the access of the hard disk of the machine
that it offer the service of VoD and of the network port.

I have proven around 20 simultaneous connections and without problems
carrying out streaming from a normal PC.

Un cordial saludo

MSc Ing. Luis E Conde del Oso.
Jefe de Departamento Estructura de la Red
Dirección de Estructura de la Red.
Dirección Central de Desarrollo y Tecnología. ETECSA.

Telef. +53 2666825  Móvil +53 52884472.
Edificio Sta Clara Oficina 217. MTC.
Miramar Trade Center.Cuba