[vlc] VLC Media Player 2.1.1 in comparison with VLC Media Player 2.0.8

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Nov 20 23:17:25 CET 2013

Hello,

You can use the preferences to get the 200% in the new UI.

The new scale is cubic while the old one was linear.
If you are able to find the right volume is corresponding, please share
it.

Be careful that the downmixing formulas have changed too, so test with a
stereo song.

Best,

With my kindest regards,

--