[vlc] VLC on FireFox Mozilla Toolbar

BigClaim at aol.com BigClaim at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 19:26:43 CEST 2014

A  few years ago I was able to have the VLC icon on my Firefox Mozilla
toolbar.  And that was great because it would allow me to down load songs  into
a folder with the VLC icon and I could play them without launching Firefox
and I could also speed them up or slow them down.

Then all of a sudden there was a new version of Mozilla and ever since
then, I can't get that VLC Icon onto the Mozilla toolbar.

Does anyone understand what I am saying and know anything about this?

Can anyone tell me how to have it like it was before. THis is so
disappointing.

Michael Smith
Palm Desert CA